Friday, 18 April 2014

Cleanser Lovin'


A long time ago now I read a blog post by Caroline Hirons about this product. I ran out and purchased a tin as they had a 40% off sale. I zoomed through my first pot, I'm assuming I used way too much, I then got my second pot for free and I'm currently using the third which I received in my YouBeauty discovery box! This cleanser retails for £12 a pop making it really affordable in comparison to the likes of other cleansing balms. My main concern with my skin is de-hydration and dry/flaky patches so I'm always on the look for hydrating products which I can never seem to find at decent prices until I found this of-course!


The cleanser itself is labelled as a cleansing butter and not a balm hence the reason it looks like lard! The consistency at first touch is really hard but once you slap a small amount of this into your face and massage it in it starts to turn into a lovely oil. The cleanser has a slight camomile scent which isn't too overpowering which I like. I also like to take this over my eyes to take off any leftover mascara. It does a brilliant job of removing all the gunk off my face whilst leaving it feeling really nourished! I usually then go in with either a muslin cloth or flannel and wipe it all off. I would like to mention one downside of the product, if you use too much it tends to feel slightly greasy and sometimes makes my eyes feel a bit wierd just remember that a little goes a long way. 

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an affordable cleanser!

  

8 comments:

  1. I need a new cleanser, so will deffo try this! I love the body shop!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely give this a go! will be happy to :)

      Delete
  2. looks so good! i love camomile products x
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good perhaps a cheaper alternative to the Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm, I recently bought the cleansing oil in this range and it's lovely does a fantastic job of removing all my make up! :) x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing! really would like to try the clinique version!

      Delete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric