Friday, 25 April 2014

Check Mate.

Hey guys, I feel like I haven't blogged in yonks! I've been super busy mainly due to revision for my upcoming A-level exams. I'm trying to put my head down finally and really work hard since I've been given the opportunity to educate myself I should work hard for it, there are many others that would strive to have an education so I'm going to make the most of it. Another honest reason as to why I haven't been blogging as much is simply because I've had no inspiration at all, I either don't know what post to write up or simply can't be bothered but here I am today coming at you with an outfit post.


I'm actually started to fall back in love with MAC's Up The Amp lipstick as it's a bit more of a spring colour. It's hands down one of my most used and most loved lipsticks of all time!


This sort of outfit is the norm for me these days, I'm always in some jeans, a checked shirt & these boots! I particularly love this shirt as the sleeves and back are a different pattern to the front! I've also been in these boots ever since I got them because I freaking love them so much! They're super comfy and just perfect!

Lipstick: MAC Up The Amp
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: ASOS
Boots: Topshop

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh honey you look so beautiful, love your boots. I'm Muslim too but from Bosnia.

    http://lesfleurfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Ooh Hi, hope you're okay? Just checked out your blog and followed! x

      Delete
  3. I love that shirt. I have been loving checked shirts recently! Cute post.

    Beth x
    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Checked shirts are amazing! x

      Delete
  4. Hi. Love the boots. I've just followed you on gfc and bloglovin. Let me know with a comment at my blog if you are following me. Keep in touch!

    Shikin Kikin | shikinkikin.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hun:)
    Love this post very much,and your blog looks very cute!
    Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you very much lovely. Sure :) x

      Delete
  6. you look lovely my dear :) Awesome blog !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your a levels go well! :) xx

    https://handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good checkered shirt! this one is awesome.

    X Malena
    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah you look lovely your boots are so cool, I may have to check this out.
    Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute outfit!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah those boots are fab!! LOVE!!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...